Problem and Solution
1. Is computer male or female? | Problem and solution
This is a Computer joke. A problem and solution, which is basically a short story which happened in a school during a Spanish class but the class ended in a fun note and becomes a gender joke.
A Spanish Teacher was teaching in a class about the usage of nouns. How, unlike English, nouns are categorized as masculine or feminine.
“House” for example, is Feminine: “La Casa.”
“Pencil” , however, is masculine: “El Lapiz.”
A student asked, “What gender is “Computer”?
In spite of giving the answer, she decided to do a fun activity which results in a funny computer joke. She made two groups of the class, One male and One female, and asked them to discuss whether the “Computer” is masculine or a feminine noun and come up with four reasons in the support of their recommendation.
The boys took their call that “Computer” should surely be the female( La Computadora”), because:
- No one but only the creator knows their internal logic,
- The language used by them is incomprehensible to everyone else.
- However, small is the mistake, it is stored in the long term memory for later use.
- Just when you decide to have the commitment to one, you find yourself spending more on the accessories.
The discussion becomes more interesting in the girls turn.
On the other hand, The girls decided that computers must be Male ( El Computadora”), because:
- If you want to do something with them, initially, you have to turn them on
- .Even though, they have all the data but still can’t think for themselves.
- Their job is to solve our problem but most of the time they are the problem.
- Just when you decide to have a commitment to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model.
The women won.
Problem and solution stories with moral
A Gender joke, Computer joke.
|Want to read some funny stories with a twist and thrilling ending, Follow the link.|
2. I just tried to help but don’t remember…
One day, A man climbed a tree to have some fruits. He reached the top and realized that he had enough fruits, so then, tried to get back down. It was easy to climb the tree but when he tried to get down, he started to realize that he is not going to get down sooner. He did many attempts but didn’t get any success.
Now, he was left with the only option, that is, to jump off the tree but the tree was tall, he knows he is only going to break his bone. So, with no other option, he starts to shout for help.
Peoples going by that way noticed him and an old man reached to help. He asked for a rope and threw it to man and asked him to tie it around his belly. The old man then tied the other end to himself and pulled the rope.
The man came somersaulting and landed flat on the ground. Everyone looked at the man laughed hard and asked the old man what was he trying to do.
The old man paused and scratched his forehead. ” Last time, when I saved a man the result was different.”
the people: ” what”
The old man: “Yeah, but he was in well, I think “.
Everyone laughed except the man.
Moral of the story:
Not all problems have the same solution. First, think, then apply.
|Go Back to the post: Funny stories for adults|