Here I am going to list some unique books which you might not have heard about or even if you have heard you may not have read them. here are some brand new recommendations for you on Inspirational books that everyone should read to change their life and also some books for someone who does not like reading or hates reading.
It is well said that books are our best friends because they can motivate you to do something extreme, they can teach you a solution to each and every problem, they can help you to get on your feet when you are low. They can do what you want them to do. But the only wise decision you need to take is get a good book. To help you in your search, I have these books you can give a try. Some are inspiring, some are to change your thoughts and some can just help you start reading books. So, here are the books recommended to you.
8 books you must try if you hate reading books.
In case you haven’t read the short description, I recommend you first read this post about the books you must try if you hate reading and then decide which book you should choose from the list below?
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of NIKE by Phil Knight
- Range by David Epstein
- The Winner’s Brain – 8 Strategies Great Minds Use to Achieve success by Jeff Brown, Mark Fenske
- The Rudest Book ever by Shwetabh Gangwar
- Insight by Tasha Eurich
- A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini
- The Nine Chambered Heart by Janice Pariat
- Mickey Mouse flies the Christmas mail
10 inspirational books that everyone should read
If you want to read the short description of each inspirational book listed below, Then I have this post so as you can understand better, which book you should pick first? depending on your taste from the list below.
- The Awakening by Grant Langley
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
- We should all be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- How to grow fresh Air?
- Zen– The art of simple living
- Atomic habits
- The power of habit by Charles Duhigg
- Find your why by Simon Sinek
10 Books on how to change your thoughts and feelings
These are the books I personally like and I have also checked the reviews of some popular readers. So, I can assure you, you are going to enjoy the read and get inspired too. To read the short description of the following books, check out this post.
- The Fault in our Stars by Johnny Green
- The English Teacher by R.K Narayan
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Rukhsat – The Departure by Sujit Banerjee
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Circe by Madeline Miller
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- 1984 by George Orwell
- The handmaid’s tale by Margaret Atwood
If you are satisfied and want to give these books a chance. I would be overwhelmed that I did something good today. I hope you come back again to read more book recommendations.
I hope you like the books recommended above. If you have some more books you want to recommend the world. Please let me know in the comments below.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.